Monday, January 6, 2014

Fashionista Challenge 4 "Top 5 and Time to VOTE"

Hello Fashionista's!
WOW.... the holidays are once again behind us!
Its always kind of sad when they are gone,
but so much to look forward to so we can do it all again!!!
Today we want to share the DT's top 5 with you....







 
Oh my goodness...what delights for the eyes...
these snowy creations are all devine!! 
Please leave a comment with the project you are voting for,
and the Peoples Choice Winner will be announced next Monday
with the launch of a new Challenge :)


31 comments:

  1. Meu voto é para Lisa Sarkis !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Meu voto é para Lisa Sarkis!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All wonderful creations but my vote goes to #29 Julie Price

    ReplyDelete
  5. Todos os cartões são maravilhosos, difícil mesmo escolher mas...meu voto vai para # 1 - Lisa Sarkis.
    Abraços do Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All beautiful but I vote for Astrid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All beautiful but I vote for Astrid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all beautiful but my vote is to Lisa Sarkis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My vote is for Lisa Sarkis, number one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beuatiful card Lisa! My vote is for Lisa Sarkis

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm voting for Carla. Beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My vote is going to Yuri but they are all gorgeous. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. My vote is for Lisa Sarkis, number one.

    ReplyDelete