Monday, March 18, 2013

Fashionista Challenge #13 Week 3

Hello Fashionista lovlies...
 
 
 
Its the beginning of our final week of the challenge!
 
 
We would love for you to join in here.
 
Make it PINK
and our fabulous Sponsor this challenge is the

brilliant Krista Smith of Saturated Canary
Hello! My name is Krista. I draw. I like coffee and diet cokes. My kids are kinda goofy and pretty much my whole world. And my guy, well, he is my heart. I also like tattoos, and I love Jesus. My blog is a fun way for me to savor the best parts of my days. I'd love if you hung around for a bit and said hello. I love to meet new friends!
and
Welcome to the Ribbon Girl - to help your craft budget go further we always sell our buttons, flowers, diamantes, pearls, flatbacks, crystal stems, charms and embellishments in small quantities so you can mix and match with more choice! Seam binding is sold in 5 metre bundles. Divine Bakers Twine and button twine in 10 metre bundles. All of our beautiful ribbon and lace is sold by the metre and when you need more than one, we supply in a continuous length whenever possible
Much thanks to the gals over there for contacting us to become a
regular monthly spopnsor of Fashionista!

and our voting prize winner
Hello, my name is Savannah LaDuke. I am a stay at home mother and enjoy every bit of it. My daughter is the world to me and she defiantly keeps things interesting. I am also the proud owner of a purebred Cocker Spaniel. I have a huge love for drawing and I’ve finally been able to draw on this love and make it into a business. I do it because I love it and it has a huge place in my life. My pen and paper are where I go to think, to indulge and to relax.
 
 
Our Featured at Fashionista this week is

 


Congrats sweetie... this is so darling!!!
You can email Suzie at sue@tranquilpc.co.uk
to recieve your faetured at Fashionista blinkie!

And for just a bit more inspiration I have created a pinkalicious card
to share with you this week....
Rina

Have a sweet day...
and you have 5 days to join in!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. aww thanks you so much for choosing me... I am honoured! will wear my blinkie with pride.xx

    ReplyDelete