Sunday, September 16, 2012

Card For a Child by Julie Price

Hello blogland crafting friends...

Yes, its almost time for a new challenge

and a New Peoples Choice WINNER!

Thats tomorrow!!!

This post is to say a great big

THANK YOU


who was the only one of our top 5 last month

who was able to commit to a GDT spot

for the Card For a Child Challenge!

Julie was prompt with her contact, got her card to me on time,

and I absolutly buried her email in my new email system

that I am not fond of, and forgot to post it!

One again, thank you Julie, and I am sorry for the tardiness of this post!



Hi, my name is Julie and I live in NSW, Australia. I have a love of all things papercraft. I am an avid collector of stamps, ribbons, beautiful papers and flowers. I hope I can share some of my love of crafting with you through my blog.

I have always admired Julies style!
Thank you Julie for sharing your talent and for your understanding!

Please pop over to Julies blog
and be sure to come back tomorrow
for tons and tons
of great new news at
Fashionista!!!




2 comments:

  1. Stunning card Julie!!Love your colors, and the stamp is supercute!

    Hugs Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable, Julie. Beautiful color combo and LO.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete